Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shameless Shit #1 - Declare Your Love for an Uncool TV Show

While I don't often get a chance to watch tv, I think the majority of what I watch could be considered "uncool." I'm your stereotypical sci-fi-obsessed, reality-tv -show-loving, crazy gal (yes, I realize there really is no such thing as a sci-fi reality show, but if there was, I'd probably watch it).

Yes, I can quote Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Stargate (SG1, not those newer shows), and you can often catch me trying to throw a "Gordon Ramsey Fit" after watching one of his many fabulous reality shows, or catch me working out because I just watched The Biggest Loser and think I might end up like one of those folks... but I think the most uncool tv show that I ever loved was That 70's House. It was seriously dumb, and I loved every minute of it. I'm not surprised that it didn't ever catch on to a second season. When That 70's House was on air was the only period in my life that I have ever had cable tv, and it proved to me that I can live without cable! ;)

So, now it's out there. Yes, I shamelessly admit that not only did I watch That 70's House, but I actually enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of That 70's House, is like That 70's Show? Yeah, I know....a little late to be commenting, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was aired several years ago and only lasted a few episodes but it was super funny - it was early reality television!

    ReplyDelete