Monday, October 24, 2011

Buying Carhenge

One of Nebraska's greatest and most unique tourist attractions is up for grabs! Carhenge has been named the #2 Wackiest Attraction in America - and I want to try and make it #1 by purchasing Carhenge and revamping it!

As such, I'm creating a couple of campaigns - one on Kickstarter, one on IndieGoGo - so that you all can take part in helping me buy Carhenge and keep it alive for many more years!! I chose to use both sites because they reach different audiences and take different forms of payment so you can use whatever works best for you.

I'll be posting the links to the campaigns shortly, and when I do I will link to them here!!

Thank you for helping me fulfill my dream!

*** My First Campaign is Up!! *****

**Update - there will not be a second campaign on Kickstarter; apparently, purchasing and then revamping a unique art attraction is not eligble for their site. But please come help support me on IndieGoGo!

No comments:

Post a Comment