Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Recommended eBook of the Week

So, if you haven't noticed, I'm a little behind at updating my recommended eBook... again... but I know you'll forgive me! ;) Between school and work and general life adventures, time sometimes slips away from me.

This week's book is a thriller called For the Helpless. Here's the Synopsis:
"Metro Homicide Detective Kelly Lowe is working the case of a lifetime. In pursuit of a sadistic killer bent on revenge, Kelly must stop him before his latest kidnap victim becomes his most recent homicide. Two young girls have already been brutally murdered and Kelly's team is working against time to find the killer before it's too late. She's leading her task force all over the state as the case and the suspect list grows larger. As she receives mysterious phone calls from the killer, or killers as it may turn out, Kelly begins to question the innocence of those closest to her. Time is running out. Can Kelly catch the killer before he catches her? "

Sounds good, right? So if you want to read it, just click here or click the link on the right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment