Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recommended Read - Flush This Book by S. Jane Gari

Flush This Book: True Tales of Bodily MalfunctionsFlush This Book: True Tales of Bodily Malfunctions by S. Jane Gari

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is chock-full of hilarious facts and anecdotes about a function we all inevitably do - poop. You're guaranteed to laugh out loud at least once throughout this book!! My stomach started to hurt in sympathy, or perhaps just because I was laughing so hard. Impressively gag-worthy yet totally hilarious, these are great stories to keep handy in your own bathroom. Not only that, but purchasing this book donates to the World Toilet Organization, a nonprofit that provides toilets to places that don't have them!



For the e-book version that I read, some of the font is a little off - even after adjusting it on my Nook, there was some font so small that it was almost impossible to read. But overall this was a great read and I highly recommend it!! Crap-tastic!! ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment