Saturday, February 4, 2012

Like Train? Check out this Gig on Kickstarter!

I was approached to check out a gig on Kickstarter, and my first thought was: "um, I'm not really a music enthusiast, so...I guess." Seriously, you're more likely to find me sitting in silence reading a book than listening to music! ;) It drives my husband nuts, since he's a "even when I'm supposed to be concentrating or doing something important, I am listening to music" type of guy.

That being said, there are still some groups I love, and when I heard the sample video on this gig, I definitely thought it was worth backing for $1. Their sound really reminds me of early Train (and somewhat of current Train, though they've gotten a little more commercialized in recent years). I've loved Train since their very first album, so I didn't hesitate to back this group.

Check out the video below, and if you're interested, click on over and give them some much-appreciated donations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment