Monday, March 12, 2012

Sorta Recommended Read - Angel Financing for Entrepreneurs by Susan L. Preston

Angel Financing for Entrepreneurs: Early-Stage Funding for Long-Term SuccessAngel Financing for Entrepreneurs: Early-Stage Funding for Long-Term Success by Susan L. Preston

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


While this book did provide a realistic look into the minds of Angel investors, it was very dry to read and often incredibly pessimistic. I didn't learn anything from this book that I couldn't have picked up from a more interesting business textbook. Some of the information also felt dated, but that could be because I was reading the 2007 edition and I noticed that there is a 2011 edition now. Overall, this was only ok but I think there are some better business books out there that touch on the same subject.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Great writing and thank you for sharing it with us I really like that I have also some awesome stuff for you where you can easily Find real estate advices and opinions about FHA 230k Loan …

    Real Estate

    ReplyDelete