Monday, May 7, 2012

Still waiting on word...

I'm so glad to have so many great followers who care about my blog! :) I was touched to see the many messages asking if I won the IBBA awards through Goodreads. I just wanted to update all of you and let you know that I'm still waiting to find out! They have not announced the semi-finalists yet. Fingers crossed, prayers mumbled, good karma sharing, etc. that I made it! lol.

Also, sorry about my brief absence - I spent the last week in Brunswick, OH at a travel agent seminar where I filled my brain to overflowing with sooooo much information! :) I wrote a little more about it - and about a $10 gift card giveaway - on my other blog, which you can access here.

I will let you all know the results of the IBBA when I find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment