Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I realize that yesterday was not Wednesday...

Yep, I posted something yesterday with "Wednesday" in the title that was, in fact, on a Tuesday. However, 1) I didn't think I'd get to post on Wednesday so I thought I'd try to get something up for Wednesday on Tuesday, and 2) In my heat-addled mind, for some reason I translated that as making Tuesday suddenly become Wednesday.

So anyway, yesterday was Tuesday, in case there was any confusion. Today is Wednesday, and surprisingly enough, here I am posting when I thought that I wouldn't be able to. :) I had a little more time today than I thought I would, mostly because I'm avoiding doing my homework. ;)

As a celebration of my craziness, I'm going to finally post my reviews of the Stieg Larsson series that starts with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment