Monday, February 11, 2013

Recommended Read - Eyes to See by Joseph Nassise

Hello lovelies!

I thought I would try something new today with my book review - at the end of the review, you'll find a little teaser I made about the book! It contains the first and last sentences, along with a montage of visuals that I feel represent the book. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think - leave a comment below or on YouTube!! It will be my first experiment with adding a video component here on the blog. I may also be dabbling in a few other styles, so if you have a suggestion for something you'd like to see please let me know in the comments as well! Thanks!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Eyes to See (Jeremiah Hunt, #1)Eyes to See by Joseph Nassise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an absolutely stunning thriller! I couldn't put it down. It's fast paced, fresh, and original. I love how mystical elements were used without being the same old cliche drivel that you find in many fantasy and sci-fi books today. The characters are interesting,and the plot was spine-tingling with just the right mix of action and scariness. I will most certainly be reading the rest of this amazing series!

View all my reviews
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment