Sunday, May 19, 2013

Recommended Read - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the Harry Potter of Greek mythology!! This is not meant to slight either author, but rather a compliment to them both because I believe they have both produced highly readable and entertaining book series that will encourage reading in all ages.

This story was fast paced and fun, with great characters and fantastic bits of ancient stories meeting modern times. I can't wait to dive into the next book of the series!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rick Riordan

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article. Very good information dear...real friendship can not be separated with diff. cultures and norms but fake ones are easy to shatter. I am running a blog about wooden business card. Let’s check out customwoodencards.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi writer

    You are great man so that you have written with different things that is very useful for people.So, I think to read more blogs to enrich my blogging methods. I also read your posting. I like to share my Let’s Click here to get more information about wood business cards.

    ReplyDelete