Friday, September 27, 2013

Recommended Read - 27 by RJ Heald

27 (Twenty-Seven): Six Friends, One Year27 (Twenty-Seven): Six Friends, One Year by R. J. Heald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As someone who hit the age of 27 not that long ago, I really related to the characters in this book! It was a great blend of wit, reality, and drama with characters that were well-developed and situations that could happen in real life. The pace was between a leisurely stroll and a jog, and the language was easy to understand (regardless of the fact that I'm American and sometimes don't understand "British-isms"). The best way I can think to describe this book is to liken it to the television shows "Friends" and "How I Met Your Mother" - just a look at a group of friends living their lives!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment